Visitor Counter

Sunday, 15 May 2011




Before I begin, please know that this is not a traditional biography read..

Single man who is not stressed-out by being single. Although many do not understand, I am waiting for the right woman as God continues to perfect me (and maybe her)

I am also cool with simply being engaged to the great I AM. One day there WILL be a huge wedding in heaven. Are you going to be there?

I have once again begun an extended break from the box that spews death, destruction and lies all day and all night. When I did watch – I enjoyed shows that helped people learn about their true destinies.

Because of the lies that are idolized, glamorized and taught in our societies today, it is very difficult for people to find out who they truly really are. Yet finding our true selves is possible.

It sort of reminds me of what happens when we invite the Creator of the universe to invade our lives

May I encourage you to shed the false identities? May I encourage you to shed the things that ultimately hurt and harm you emotionally, physically, sexually, financially and spiritually? You are NOT defined by your weaknesses. Be the REAL you


Your life feels different on you, once you greet death and understand your heart's position. You wear your life like a garment from the mission bundle sale ever after -- lightly because you realize you never paid nothing for it, cherishing because you know you won't ever come by such a bargain again