Visitor Counter

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

About My Sweet Friend Hussain Rashid........

Hello Everybody .....

I told u before tht im going to tell u abt my Frnd from kerela tht is Hussain Rashid...
We (me and Irfan) met him for the first time when our teacher announced the group for project Internals,
We were Having 5 members there Names are Faraz,Irfan,Afsha,Rashid and Shahnawaz..We First Met To Afsha,she was looking like Mom of 4 Children,but later on we come to know tht she is Bachelor :p,


We Said to Afsha tht we are in same Group and we are not going to make any projects, so you have to do it alone and whteva the things Required just tell us we will provied you,then we asked who is Rashid she said i dont know,after half an hour we came back in class,Irfan started Yellin who is Rashid ,then we saw a Black Hand Raise  from the last Bench with the noise of i m the Culprit one,its me i m here, then we move towards to him,we asked why ur were not responding we took yr name twice, he said i didnt heard.


Irfan : Whats Yr full Name,,,
Rashid : Mohd Rashid....
Irfan : Abe sirname Nahi hai kya ??
Rashid : ????... (He Doesnt Know Hindi) :D
Irfan : Behra Ho gaya kya, Whats Yr Sirname ?
Rashid : Mohd, is my Sir Name...
Irfan : Hindi Me Pucha to samajh me nahi Aaya ?
Rashid : Mere Ko Hindi nahi aati bhaii ....
Irfan : To bol kaise raha hai....???
Rashid : Thoda thoda aata hai....
Irfan : Where ru from ??...
Rashid : Kerela (His Dad is Working In Muscat)
Irfan : Listen ,u r in our Group,so u have to pay 500 rs coz whom so ever is the Leader of the Group   he has to take Money from the members asked Faraz ...
Faraz : Yeah.. i already paid him...
Rashid : but y i have to give,is there any condition or its mandatory..
Irfan : Zinda rehna hai to Dena padega...
Rashid : ????
Irfan : I said its Mandatory,u have to Give... :)
Rashid : Ok,tomorow i will give u ,rite now i dont have,,
Irfan : I was kiddin u dont have to pay anything....:DD
   The Conversation starts in Hindi coz we also dont know the English.....:DD
Rashid : idhar pe hostel kidher hai mere ko hostel me rahne ka hai..
Irfan : Mere gher pe aake reh le,bhada samajh ke de dena .for a month 1 lakhs,,
Rashid : Astonished,kitna ??
Irfan : Mazak Ker raha hu chal tere liye 1000 rs kam deta hai kyu ki tu apna dost hai...
Rashid : You must be kidding...
Irafn : College padhne aate hai ,mazaak karne nahi,chal tere liye hostel me baat kerte hai..
Rashid : Chalo bhai...
 He Got the Hostel in Erla...
Next Day...
Irfan : Rashid ,, mera ATM kaha hai ,chal bhai mere ko bhook lag rahi khana khila..
Rahsid : Chal na bhai mere ko bhi bhook lagi hai.
Irfan : Abhi kis Prof, ka lecture hai,, let me check ,its Anand DeshPande...
Faraz : Lec baithna hai ki nahi ?
Irfan : Abe pagal ho gaaya kya,Pande ka lec kaun baithta hai.
Rashid : Mai baithunga,..
Irfan : Itna kantaap maar denge na,dimaag ki nas tak phat jaaegi,,,
Rashid : Nahi baithunga.. 
After Few Days, Its Presentation Time,we havnt seen whts in Project coz its the Lady  who made our  Project and tht is Afsha and we dont know wht to say in Presentation,then we asked Afsha wht to say ,she give us a small topics...
Presentation : 
Irfan : Gud Morning Everyone, Myself Irfan I m going to speak Abt humanity (saying to me,,pata nahi kya thama deen samajh me nahi hai angrezi me kuch likha hai kaa bole)
i was standing next to him and then Rashid,,,, 
Faraz : Abe jo likha hai usi ko dekh ke read ker do,pehli Baar Hai Daro mat.........
Irfan : abe samajh me to aaye tabhi to read kare,saala aisa aisa words hai ki zubaan tedi ho jae..pata nahi Rashid ka kya hoga ha ha ha :D lol
Faraz : lol ha ha ha
Irfan : Thts all from my side ,, furthur will continue by Rashid,,,
Rashid : Bhai meko samajh me nahi aa raha hai... Malayalam me likha hota to mai Read ker deta...
Irfan : abe jo dikh raha hai wahi read ker de,kaun sa tere ko Medal dene wale hai ....
Rashid : Dekh raha hu tabhi to samajh me nahi aa raha hai... Hello ..Gud Morning.. This is Rashid and my Topic is juralism,  dihlfihflhdlhljhfhfhhfjhkjfcfnxkfkjnkjccjjnkfhkhf Thankyou.......
Professor : Ye Kya Bola.....
Irfan : Sir Iski English Bahot strong hai.. isne Bahot tez Explain kiya aapko samajh me nahi aaya kya mai to samajh gaya :P
Professor : To fir tu bata kya bola usne...
Irfan : Usi se pooch lo ,,mai samajh jata to Corrdinator room me AC me baitha rehta naaki ki khade hoke Presentation deta...
Nxt Day.....
We come to know tht he is very much fan of Sharukh Khan...then we start teasing mera bhai tu to ekdam SRK dikhta hai.... 


This Story Will Continue,,,, There will  4 more Characters Will Enter will ......
Osama,Naved,Haider and Kazim(K.K.).... This going to be .more fun.. Just Wait for my 2nd post of My Sweet Friend Rashid